LED Display DIN Rail Kwh Power Meter for Solar Power Supply System 168 ~ 312V AC
|FOB Price:||US $12.5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $12.5/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Recommended Products
- 7 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: HXDZ-6
- Installation: Direct Connected
- Electric Equipment: Single-phase
- Power Meter Connection: Feed-through Type
- Type: Energy Meter
- Customized: Customized
- Trademark: HXDZ
- Origin: China
- Display: Digital
- Usage: Multi-Functional Energy Meter, Watt-Hour Meter, Meter for Industry and Home Use, Standard Electric Energy Meter
- Theory: Electronic Meter
- Measured Signal: Pulse Peak
- Certification: RoHS, CE
- Phase: Single Phase
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 903033100
- Use only isolated tools.
- Do not connect the meter to a 3 phase - 415V AC - network.
- Place the meter only in dry surroundings.
- Make sure the used wires are suitable for the max current the meter can measure.
- Make sure the AC wires are installed correctly before activating the current/voltage.
- Do not touch the meter connecting clamps directly with your bare hands, with metal, blank wire or other material as you will have the chance of an electricity shock and a possible chance for health damage.
- Make sure the protection cover is placed after installation and has been sealed.
- Installation, maintenance and repair should only be done by a certified electrician.
- Never break the seals or open the front cover as this might influence the functionality of the meter.
- Do not through, drop, kick or other physical violence to the meter as there are high precision components inside that will break or make the meter measure inaccurate.
- Do not mount the meter in area's with harm gas, dust, mildew or insects or on unstable surfaces.
Operating humidity ≤ 85%
Storage humidity ≤ 90%
Operating temperature -10°C ~ +50°C
Storage temperature -30°C ~ +65°C
International standard IEC62053-21
Nominal voltage (Un) 240V AC
Operational voltage 168 ~ 312V AC
- AC voltage withstand 2KV for 1 minute
- Impulse voltage withstand 6KV - 1,2/50µS waveform
Available models: 1.5(6)A - 2.5(10)A - 3(12)A - 5(30)A - 5(65)A
10(40)A - 10(50)A - 20(80)A - 20(100)A-5(100)A
Operational current range 0.05Ib~Imax (Direct)
0.02Ib~Imax (with CT)
Starting current range 0.004Ib (Direct)
0.002Ib (with CT)
Over current withstand 1200A for 0.5s
Operational frequency range 50Hz ±10%
Internal power consumption ≤2W / 10VA
Test output flash rate 6400 3200 1600 800 impulses per kWh
Power supply indication
Green indicator Meter is connected and working OK
Red indicator Red led show impulse rate
Basic errors: Direct With CT
0.05 / 0.02Ib Cosφ = 1 ±1.5%
0.1 / 0.05Ib Cosφ = 0.5L ±1.5%
Cosφ = 0.8C ±1.5%
0.1Ib / 0.05Ib ~Imax Cosφ = 1 ±1.0%
0.2Ib / 0.1Ib ~Imax Cosφ = 0.5L ±1.0%
Cosφ = 0.8C ±1.0%
Dimensions 75 x 89 x 73 mm (w x d x h)
Weight 0.2 Kg (net)
Data display: Adopt step type impulse counter display or LCD Display Installation:
- The meter can be installed and used after being tested and sealed with letterpress printing. Without letterpress printing or when the storage time is too long the meter has to be reset.
The meter must be installed on a good ventilated and dry place. You can choose
- different ways of installation such as 35mm DIN-rail or the meter base board. The board must be on a fire resistant and vibration free wall.
- In dusty environments the meter must be installed in a protective box.
- Connection must be made in accordance with the drawing in this manual or the drawing on the meter. Use a brass connector to avoid overheating due to loose contacts.
- When the meter is installed in a area with lots of thunderstorms a protection against lightning is required.
- The load capacity of the meter is between 0.05Ib~Imax (direct) or 0.02Ib~Imax (with CT). If the capacity exceeds above mentioned value the register will not be accurate or the current coil could be overheated.